The Peel District School Board invites families and members of the public to attend the first public meeting for the Pupil Accommodation Review (PAR) for Gordon Graydon Memorial, Glenforest, Lorne Park, TL Kennedy and The Woodlands secondary schools.
Thursday, June 2, 2016 7 to 9 p.m. Port Credit Secondary School 70 Mineola Rd. E., Mississauga
RSVP online at www.peelschools.org/PAR
Attendees will be able to ask questions and learn more about:
• the recommendations from the board’s Initial Staff Report
• school information profiles
• the work of the Accommodation Review Committee (ARC)
The Initial Staff Report recommends:
• closing Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School and relocating the International Business and Technology, Vocational, Graphic and Design Management, and Autism Spectrum Disorder programs to Glenforest, and TL Kennedy secondary schools
• relocating the Enhanced Learning Program from Glenforest to Lorne Park and The Woodlands secondary schools
• the Gordon Graydon site and building be repurposed as the new location for the board’s Continuing and Adult Education Mississauga Campus
It’s important to note that these recommendations are just that—no firm decisions have been made.
For more information, including the Initial Staff Report, important dates, school information profiles and frequently asked questions and answers, visit www.peelschools.org/PAR
Subscribe to receive updates at www.peelschools.org/aboutus/subscribe
Questions and feedback may be sent via email to PAR@peelsb.com